Tuesday, August 21, 2012

SINnamon Rolls!

Oh. My. Goodness! I have been craving a good cinnamon roll and the stale Dunkin Donuts roll I had a couple weeks ago definitely did not cut it. So in a moment of desperation, I turned to Allrecipes .com and found a "Clone of Cinnabon" recipe. Since it had 5 stars and over 4,000 reviews, I figured that I couldn't go wrong. :) The best part was that all the hard work that goes into making the delicious dough is done in the bread maker. Sweeeet!

These turned out SO stinkin tastey that biting into one made me feel like I actually was doing something sinful. Lol ...Or maybe it was just the knowledge that they are 500+ calories each. :D The rolls turn out huge and the cream cheese icing is just insane.

So that we wouldn't eat all of these ourselves, we shared half the batch with the RP's in the Chaplain's office. They asked that next time we wait until AFTER their Physical Readiness Test (PRT) to bring more goodies into work. Lol







Get Some!! Here's the link: http://m.allrecipes.com/recipe/20156/clone-of-a-cinnabon


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment