Tuesday, August 7, 2012

It's...A...

BOY!! :-)



We are still in disbelief! I really didn't think we were going to have a boy even though I was hoping we would. Stephen has been saying "It's a boy!" since we found out I was pregnant. Lol But as the technician announced to us the gender this morning, we both said, "Really?!! No way!!" :) Then I cried a little bit when she showed us the picture above. Ha! Now it makes me laugh.

We are SO excited and thankful for this precious gift. Honestly, I'm really nervous still, but it is comforting to feel HIM :) practicing his kicking and boxing throughout the day. I appreciate prayers if you think of us! It's a whole new world. God has been so gracious to our family...we really don't deserve this kind of favor.

Here's more pics:



Profile pics :)




Me and Tpot...I'm 18 weeks here and she is 18 months :)









Wearing Grandpa's shoes




Me and this cute guy I found ;)



Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!!!! Yay for little boys! Please let me know when you have a name picked out so I can make something personal for your little guy!

    ReplyDelete