Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Juice'n in the New Year

A few months ago, my friend inspired me to get this juicer. I haven't used it but once or twice. That's gunna change, though! After all the holiday deliciousness, I was beginning to really feel like I needed a good "purge." I decided to give my digestive system a little break and for the next 3 days I will have this earthy manna for 2 meals per day. Why only 3 days? Because if you didn't know, this weekend is New Years and I don't plan on missing out on the yummy food and drinks that I'm sure will be available! :) But for now, JUICE...it's what's for lunch and dinner.

Today's meal is: carrots, kale, cucumber, apple, lemon, orange, celery, and a little ginger.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Umm . . . Wish I could say that sounded good, but it's not really making my mouth water. I do however hope you enjoy it and it helps you to purge! Good luck! Cool juicer!

    ReplyDelete