Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Greetings

I can not believe it is already 2009! This photo was taken on our recent "2nd Anniversary/Valentines" getaway. We stayed at the Westin downtown San Deigo. It was the most fabulous weekend! Honestly, the best part was being able to spend some much needed time with Stephen. Since I started school in January, it has been an intense schedule to get adjusted to for both of us. Stephen is a huge source of encouragement for me as I would like to quit school every week. :) I'm trying to find my groove with being a wife, working full-time, friends, ministry, and now school full-time. I could certainly use prayer to stay consistent and have good time management. At the same time, I have really enjoyed what I am learning and the goal of becoming a Counseling "some day" gives me joy!

On another note, Stephen had nose surgery yesterday and is healing well. The recovery is a very painful process and the medication is hard to get used to. Please pray that everything heals correctly. On Friday, he goes to get the splint pulled out of his nose...this will probably be a very painful experience. He has been such a good sport about it so far and I've been enjoying being his nurse. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment